Tips for healthy gut
Published April 25, 2021, 3:41 p.m. by Jagdeep singh
1. Relax through breathing before and while eating
2. Chew to liquid - minimum 32 chews.
3. Start your day with warm lemon water and optionally apple cider vinegar, engage with your food (undistracted eating)/. Triphala is great to add to your morning routine as well because it has vitamin c, antioxidants and is a natural laxative.
4. Avoid gluten and possibly inflammatory foods
5. For prebiotics eat a variety of high fibre foods - up to 30 different varieties a day.
6. Know your transit time
7. Eat fermented foods saurkraut, kimchi, kwaas, kamboucha - Probiotics,
8. Make sure you go to the toilet daily - sit in malasana (squatting pose ) for some time if you have a problem with it.