Tips for a good night's sleep
Published March 26, 2021, 2:05 p.m. by Jagdeep singh
Good quality sleep is important for almost all functions of the human body including regulating hunger and metabolism.
Here are some tips for you to get your best sleep.
)Avoid lights after 8 pm (both ambient and screen)
(2) Do not eat late (Oura app suggests no food or beverage 3 hours before bedtime)
(3) Aerobic Exercise Mid afternoon - kickboxing , running, jumping jacks, ashtanga yoga etc
(4) Go to bed as soon as you feel tired
(5) Bring mindfulness practices into your life
(6) Slow breathing before sleep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdPpV32cM0I
(7) For light exposure to reset your body clock I would recommend neuroscientist Dr Andrew Huberman's suggestion for 5 minutes of looking at sunset and sunrise